How To Take Screenshot v 1.2 - three clicks to take screenshot
"Take screenshot and send it to me" - have you ever had a moment when you've got an e-mail with such request? If you know how to take screenshot, you know this is boring way and we have better alternative for you. But if not, don't send "I don't know how to capture screenshot, please help" answer. We will give you how answer!
As usual, Windows has build-in ugly way to take screenshot.
Here is answer how to take screenshot in Windows by stupid way (better way is below)
- Press the Print Screen (or PrtScn, or Print Scrn) key on your keyboard to copy the entire screen to the clipboard
- Next you'll need to open an image editor. Windows has the ugly one: Paint. Click Start->Programs->Accesoires ->MS Paint
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
- If prompted "Do you want to enlarge the image", choose Yes.
- Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
- Enter file name
- Select file type
- Click Save
Cool, we made it! Bad news: This is only half-way, if you need to take screenshot AND SHARE IT with, for example, e-mail :). Now you need to open your e-mail program, create new e-mail, Go to File Attach menu, find the file, you've created, attach it, send e-mail, bla-bla-bla... Why I have to do so many operations just to show my screen to anyone?!?!
Smart way how to take screenshot
We made better alternative especially for people, who don't know how to take screenshot. Do you want to take screenshot? Just make three steps:
- Click the icon next to the system clock
- Select the area you want to capture
- Click Share in Web and wait a couple of seconds.
That's it! You've just captured your screenshot. Where it is? In internet, ready to be shared with anyone. Now press Ctlr+V to paste link to your screenshot anywhere: e-mail, online messenger, chat, forum ect.
All you need to have such freedom it's install How To Take Screenhot, one time.